Denim Outfits: jeans, denim skirts, denim converse, all denim

, , No Comments
I used to love denim. I could wear jeans every day and feel the most IT girl. My favorite pair of jeans is from Urban Outfitters from the collection of BDG High-Rise. They had small pink flowers on top of a gray solid color. I looked like a little girl. I even adore white jeans because they look so sharp. Here wearing a pair from Guess that do not fit me anymore. Now, I can wear jeans only once a week at work on Friday and I have to pay $2 to wear them (charity). I only have 3 pairs and I only like one. I definitely want to get some new ones but it is always impossible to find the perfect fit. While I search for the best pair of jeans let me show you few of the items I adore in the denim department.

GET THE COMPLETE LOOK HERE

In addition to my favorite denim items I collaborated with my Australian-Italian fashionista to share what is trendy in Sidney in the denim department. If you don't remember about Moni you can check her blog here or check one of my oldest entry discussing her role as a fashionista from Italy living in Australia. Definitely check her blog because she is having a giveaway/ sweepstakes contest and it is opened internationally. Curious to see what she is about to give away? I do love collaborations with other fashionistas because you get inspired and learn about new brands. You also build relationships with people who share the same passion and that is such an incredible sensation. Here Moni's take on the denim. "Each of us has grown with some denim in our wardrobe. Denim pieces have grown with us and kept changing adapting nowadays trends. The denim jacket has progressed from its origins in workwear utility into a fashionable staples. Denimd fesses are the new stylish throw-on items. Denim is timeless like pearls. Perfect for Spring layering, wear yours artfully draped over your shoulders with a floral dress. Cut-off shorts: No wardrobe is complete without a great pair of denim shorts, paired with a tank top or polo t-shirt. 


GET THE LOOK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment